Delivery & Returns
We offer free shipping for all domestic orders above INR 10000.
- Total shipping charges vary between INR 150 and INR 500, and will be calculated at checkout (charges are based on final weight and volume of the package to be delivered).
- We will never charge you more than INR 500 for shipping, regardless of your basket size.
- Domestic orders are usually delivered within 10 business days.
Should you have any questions about your order dispatch, we’re just a quick email or phone call away.
+91 | +91 8433831904
Pable@rewanta.com | MON - SAT | 10.00 AM - 6:00 PM IST
Within India, we ship through registered courier company Delhivery. Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package thrice before they return it to us.
Please provide a mobile number that you are available at, and your complete shipping address including the pin-code. This will help us ensure smooth delivery of your order. At the time of delivery, if the packaging looks damaged or tampered, please do not accept the package
Shipping terms and conditions
- Any part cancellation or refund of the order may incur shipping charges on the balance order.
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not set as business days for standard deliveries.
To qualify for free shipping, your product total after any discount should be above INR 10,000 (domestic orders) or USD 250 (international orders).
Charges & Timings
- A flat shipping fee of USD 30 is applied to international orders below total basket size of of USD 250
- We offer free shipping for all international orders above USD 250
- International orders are usually delivered within 20 business days
- International shipments are not eligible for returns or exchange
Once your order is shipped, the Airway Bill number (AWB no.) and courier partner name is sent to you via email. Please visit the courier partner website (Delhivery) and enter the AWB no. shared with you in the relevant form to track the current location of your shipment and expected date of delivery.
Customs and Import Taxes
Duties and taxes for international orders are not included as part of product or shipping charges. Most countries charge duties on imported items that are levied at the time of port entry and vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency (DHL, FedEx etc.) at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice from the shipping agent.
International shipping terms and conditions
- Any part cancellation or refund of the order may attract shipping charges on the balance order
- Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays in India are not set as business days for standard deliveries
- To qualify for free shipping, your product total after any discount should be above USD 250
- Duty as mandated by your country of shipment will have to be borne by you. In case of non-payment of duties and taxes to receive the shipment, PABLE will unfortunately not be able to entertain a request for refund
- International orders are not eligible for exchanges and returns